By visiting the MORF® Website (morf-db.org) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Your use of the Website constitutes your full agreement to these terms.
- The information contained within the Website is presented for general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of materials contained on the Website. We disclaim, to the fullest extent of the law, any and all liability arising from reliance on any material contained on the Website.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- All links contained within the Website are provided for your information and convenience. We do not endorse any other website and we have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us and may not be reproduced without express permission of the copyright owners.
- Unauthorised use of any part of the Website may result in legal action.
Accessing the Website
- Access to the Website is offered as a free service, and all access is permitted on a temporary basis only. We reserve the right to withdraw any part or all of this service without notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all of the Website to limited groups of users, or specific individuals.
- You may be asked to provide user credentials to access restricted areas of the site. Any piece of information used by our security procedure must be treated as confidential.
- If you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your credentials to gain access to restricted areas of the Website you must inform us promptly.
- We reserve the right to suspend or inactivate your access to restricted areas of the Website for any reason and without notice.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The MORF® website (previously ‘DETOXbase’) and its content is copyright of University of York - © University of York 2020
. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of results, analyses and visualisations for your individual and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The MORF name is a registered trademark (Registered Trade Mark 3722017).